Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thank you for all the cards and notes

Thank you all for all of the cards, wonderful call and continued prayers.

Many of you have been asking how we are all doing, so here is an update.

First, little B. He is doing well in his just turned 11 boy world. We have kept him very busy with short trips, planning a b-day party, movies, and lots of activities. He seems to be cruising along so well and then out of the blue he will tell me that he misses his little sister and that he wishes he could kiss her again. He has wanted us to lay down with him at night, which we do, and we give him lots of extra love. We are also looking at campsol for the family.

Kelly is also doing well, he is back to work and starting a diet and work out plan. I am also back to work (which will save my sanity) and also starting a new diet and work out plan. We have been keeping busy, doing yard work, writing thank you notes, talking on the phone. We are also trying to plan a few trips for the three of us and enjoy each other. On Saturday our Molly trees are being planted on our yard and in 2 of the neighbors yard. 5 beautiful crepe myrtles, 3 purple and 2 pink.

I also had an ultrasound of my gallbladder today. I have needed to have it out for several years, so maybe I will do it now.

My parents are also doing OK. We have planned out the rest of the summer and once school starts. My mother had scans last week and they are all good. Still cancer free! So many things to be thankful for.

I miss my sweet little girl every day, as I know that I always will. I know that she is watching us from above. I do look forward to the day that we will all be made whole and reunited. Until then, I know that God will take care of all of us.

Thank you all again for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment